Linggo, Oktubre 23, 2011

EXTREME PDA-FOR ANIMALS ONLY

*This was supposed to be my article for our school newspaper, but since we have elem. students to read it, I decided to not publicize this article 'cause it's too OFFENSIVE.That's why I decided to just post this in my blog.

According to wikipedia.com “Public displays of affection (PDA or PDOA) are acts of physical intimacy in the view of others”. For a conservative country like the Philippines, we are just used to the mild kind of PDA like holding hands. But as what I have seen these past few months, PDA is upgrading to a whole new level.
We all know that the key word here is “Limitation”. As long as the couple knows those limits, they can avoid showing inappropriate behavior to others. It’s because PDA can either be mild or extreme. The 2nd one is for those “hardcore” tandems that lack hormone-control. If the PDA is inappropriate, what about the stuff that the couple does in private? So here’s my conclusion: Like animals, young couples that do extreme PDA also have a mating season..it’s called “High school”.
From my perspective, I think action should be taken, ‘cause if you just give advice to these couples , nothing will really change, in fact (in what I’ve observed) the relationship became worse. When you tell someone not to do something, they’ll end up doing it anyway, so you might as well do something other than preaching.
The whole purpose of this article is not to offend, but to give some people a reminder that when you go to school, you don’t do too much lip action and show it in 3d, you go to school to get an education. If you can’t help it.. I suggest for you to go to Victoria court in Malate, along Adriatico  (you’re welcome).

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento