Biyernes, Hunyo 17, 2011

Blog post for Pepe

 (゜∀゜)(゜∀゜)(゜∀゜)
Highlight for today's post: DR.JOSE PROTACIO RIZAL MERCADO y ALONS/ZO REALONDA or aka Dr. Jose Rizal(philippine national hero).
Yesterday,mom,my younger sis and I headed to CCP (cultural center of the philippines) to watch "GIG OF RIZAL"..
Mom served as a sign language interpreter for the deaf there.She teaches college deaf students at la salle CSB-sdeas...so being the daughter of a sign language interpreter/teacher..of course I was able to interact with the deaf..most of them are my friends already actually.
photo credits to ate Maia(the girl in black with a blue bag..I'm the one doing a peace sign in white        uniform)


The event was splendid...it was my first time to watch a live orchestra...It felt like I'm in nodame cantabile(anime series)..It had performances of Philippine grand choirs,dance performances by Philippine All stars,ballets,song numbers..I only knew Erik Santos and Rachelle Ann Go..they performed as Crisostomo Ibarra and Maria Clara.
And of course I got the chance to see Juana Change(Mae Paner) live!! She's a comedian that talks mostly about "the fight for genuine change" here in the philippines..she talks with humor but it possesses great and eye-opening 
content.I even memorized some of the lines in her videos:      http://www.youtube.com/user/JuanaChange

credits to ate maia...ohmaygosh..I'm with may panuuurrr! xD~!!

Also there was Jun Lozada..he walked right past us at the theater and I suddenly recognized him..so by the end of the event we took some photos with him..(I haven't been tagged at fb yet so I'm unable to post it)

There was a talk of Efren Peñaflorida  after that,35 new Rizal youths were chosen all over the nation and were awarded .. 
Freebies were pamphlets(of course) and a white wrist band :))









Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento