Huwebes, Hunyo 2, 2011

Showcasing stuff

Just came home from buying my uniform and books for school...so I'm gonna do some reading later on
my books..'cause school is one week away.
Last night I felt too inspired on seeing Ronnie Del Carmen's works,so I did some drawings myself...
Wanna draw a warrior-ish thingy after reading dark horse comics

Weight has always been a problem of mine..
so I drew this


and here's a vid.....(^  u ^)

In the drawings I wrote Comame...it's a pseudonym I made up that means "COsplay,MAnga,aniME" but a japanese friend of mine said that comame means "little beans" in her language.

This coming 17th of june ..Toycon(convention on anime,comics and nerdy stuff) will occur in SM megamall...I haven't had enough money at the moment..so probably on school days I'll be skipping lunch times and earn my shenanigans for the convention.Also..on that same event I'm planning on having a gathering for a group of otakus I made on facebook called

  There are 65 members at the moment..but probably a handful will join the gathering.
   Gonna watch Dr.Zalost on Courage the Cowardly dog now..so...later! :D*waves goodbye*

                           

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento